Tevez return

Tevez scintillating performance in the City during December and then make the award rewarded Barclays Player of the Month.

In eight games in the month, Tevez scored eight goals in all competitions. He also appeared consistent and always be inspired assault team.

Since migrate from sekota club, Manchester United, Tevez returned to find his best game and started becoming a favorite among fans The Citizens.

"I am pleased with this trophy because it proves that I always wanted to give the best if given a chance," he said through the official club website.

"I also want to reward my teammates, without them I could not get this trophy. Then, I'll keep trying to play my best and give the best for the City."

In the meantime, the best manager award in December acquired Birmingham City manager Alex McLeish.

0 comments: