restored with surgery

Half-Portugal Deco Souza confident decisions stand in Chelsea akan improve his career that had dimmed due to injury in the last two seasons.

The birth of Brazilian players disappeared from this row on the board after leaving Barcelona and Chelsea to be disturbed injury. But Deco remain confident and steadfast membenahi appearance recover from post-injury.

That's why he rejected the desire for Inter Milan merekrutnya. And the increase seen when the game starts Deco menccetak beautiful goal to take Chelsea 3-1 win over Sunderland in the Premier League on Tuesday (18 / 8) ago.

"Careers in season ago is the worst because I never get so old injury. But this season will be different. I feel healthy and can play. I want to help and be trusted by the team coach Carlo Ancelotti," said Deco.

On the other hand, the new Chelsea Yuri oppugn Zhriskov right knee injury should be restored with surgery.

Zhirkov, who purchased from CSKA Moscow, failed to strengthen the Blues early in the season after the damage during the pre-season tour in the United States.

"I do not know from where that news comes as no right at all. My condition is improving and the doctor in three days I can not fully exercise though.

"I still will undergo training individuals and still feel a little sick. I only need to set foot rhythm," the Russian firm aged 26 this year.

0 comments: